“The Nefarious Side of Credit Reporting…Credit Repair Scams” Registration closed on August 14th
August 22, 2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
"The Nefarious Side of Credit Reporting...Credit Repair Scams"
August 22, 2019
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
1000 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309
John Ulzheimer, Credit Expert,
The Ulzheimer Group
Credit Repair Scams seem to be in the news weekly. John Ulzheimer will give us a deeper understanding of the underbelly of the credit repair industry, and the more recent smack downs of these companies and their practices. We are thrilled to have John share his incredible expertise with us to discuss this important issue in addition to other new trends in the credit world.
This presentation will help you both professionally and personally.
Don't miss this informative luncheon meeting!
Your RSVP is required by August 13, 2019
Register by clicking on the button below or
by e-mailing: email@example.com
Please be advised that the Federal Reserve Bank has a strict security policy that doesn't allow walk-ins. Please click on the button below for directions.
Please allow an additional 5 minutes to clear security.
Since parking is not available at the Federal Reserve Bank building, we encourage you to consider taking MARTA.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
1000 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
March 28, 2013
- Don Cook, Georgia Society of CPAs, Shawn Conroy, Governor’s Office of Consumer Protection, Kirby Thompson, SunTrust, Rep Virgil Fludd, Rep Edward Lindsey
April 25, 2013
- Diane McCants, Senior Director Income of the United Way of Greater Atlanta
July 26, 2013
- Lee Pence, CFP, AAMS of Pence Financial Advisors and The Strategic Financial Alliance Inc.
September 26, 2013
- Cindy Liebes, Regional Director with the Federal Trade Commission
October 31, 2013
- Fred Elsberry, President and CEO with the Better Business Bureau of Metro Atlanta, Athens and NE Georgia
January 30, 2014
- Melissa Johnson, Policy Analyst with Georgia Budget and Policy Institute
February 25, 2014
- Nancy Schwartzmiller, Melissa Koide, Richard Cordray, Phyllis Borzi, Katherine Sauer
April 24, 2014
- Mechel Glass, Vice President of Education for ClearPoint Credit Counseling Solutions
June 26, 2014
- Desmond Thornton, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration
July 31, 2014
A Clinical Examination of the Finances of New Gen Y Households - Conrad Ciccotello, Director of Wealth Management, Dept. of Risk Management and Insurance, Georgia State University
August 28, 2014
- Melissa Johnson, Policy Analyst Georgia Budget and Policy Institute
September 25, 2014
How FICO’s New Scoring System Will Impact Consumers - John Ulzheimer
October 30, 2014
The Georgia Consortium for Personal Financial Literacy and Financial Stability Partnership (formerly MAAB) invite you to: “United Way’s Money Game 2 App: Real World Financial Education and Certification in the Palm of Your Hand” - TBA
December 4, 2014
Agenda - Roger Tutterow, Professor of Economics, Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University
January 29, 2015
- Presenter: Dr. Brenda Cude, Professor of Consumer Economics, University of Georgia
February 26, 2015
- Presenter: Dr. Mary Gresham
“Major Credit Reporting Changes Ahead: What’s the Potential Impact on Your Credit Score?” with John Ulzheimer, Credit Expert
September 24, 2015
- John Ulzheimer
October 29, 2015
- Chris Honenberger